Saturday, October 10, 2009

Big Changes Coming Soon

Yes, folks, we're going to refine our focus here at The Revealing. Instead of concentrating on screenwriting were going to expand to more directorial\cinematographic info.


Things are still to incredibly hectic as I'm learning a new Web Programming paradigm right now, plus finishing our last requirements for our Master's thesis script.

We're well on our way to that truthfully psychotic PhD. That'll require decomposing and recomposing our Master's into an even more complex yet tenable weave of events and emotions.

Stay Tuned.

2 comments:

Rob:-] said...

I like the sound of that. I'm quite keen on learning more about directing. Staying tuned ...

Christian H. said...

Thanks. Though this blog is mainly for self-edification and theorization, I hope that I write something that helps others as I have been by members of the blogosphere.